The gambling industry has become a major revenue generator for nations where it is legalized, and quite a number of people actively rely on it for extra income. To make it easy for players to seamlessly transfer money from their bank accounts to their casino accounts, a large number of e-wallets has been developed. Interac, quite popular with Canadians, is one of them.
Top Recommended Interac Casinos
||C$1600||Votes 2 Review||
||C$1500 + 150 FS||Votes 5 Review||
||€140||Votes 1 Review||
||C$750||Votes 4 Review||
- How to Deposit with Interac e-Transfer?
- How to Deposit Money to a Casino Account via Interac?
- Mobile Casino with Interac
- Dealing with Gambling Problems in Canada
- The Benefits of Using Interac
- The Disadvantages of Using Interac
- Avoid Interac Online Casinos from our Blacklist
- FAQs on online Interac Casinos
Interac: What is it?
Interac was founded in 1984 in Toronto, Canada, to act as an interbank intermediary. It has since taken over as the debit card system in the country where users can either transfer their funds to other accounts or use it as an electronic payment option. It is currently the most popular money transfer method in Canada, and there are over 59,000 ATMs in the country that accept debit card. Also, at least 450,000 merchants throughout the country accept the Interac debit payments. As for gambling, there are several Interac Casino Canada options today due to the platform’s ease of use.
There are five main services offered under this brand, but the three we will discuss below are the most prominent. The Interac Direct Payment (IDP) is a debit card payment method that works the same way a regular bank card does when used at a POS. Interac e-Transfer Service allows you to send money to a person with an email address and a Canadian bank account. Interac Online allows you to transfer money directly from your bank account to another person, site, or user through the internet. It is fast and discreet, which is why casinos that accept Interac are an easy favorite with Canadians.
- Jonny Jackpot Casino: up to $ 1000 CAD. The welcome package at this casino is quite simple. You get a maximum of 500 free spins when you join for the first time, but these are spread into the first five deposits. They are strictly to be used for the slots Book of Dead and should be fully claimed within 10 days of being offered. Players need to deposit $20 or more to start playing here, and they should be over 18 years old. Any cash bonus given is subjected to 35X wagering and any other withdrawal requirements attached in the terms and conditions. Jonny Jackpot is a casino qui accepte Interac, and so Canadian players are sorted.
- PlayAmo Casino: up to $ 300 CAD. Players get double what they deposit, so that if you put in $150, you get to play with $300. The free money is subject to terms and conditions that you will find on the bonus page. The second deposit is also awarded, and players have a set amount of time to meet requirements. This casino has over 3,000 games, most of which are slots. You can also catch a live session of card games here since the developers that work with Playamo have the tech know-how to make this possible. Players, who have to be new and over 18 years old, get free spins too that they can only use on these slots; Elvis Frog in Vegas and Lucky Lady Moon.
- Bob casino Casino: up to $ 500 CAD. Apart from a wide selection of slots, table games, and specialty options, players are awarded $500 when they join this casino for the first time. Of course, they have to be over 18 and living in countries where this casino operates. You get cash matches for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd deposits and then some free spins to go with them that you can use on specific games. Catch a live game there, too, if you want to compete and win real money.
- LeoVegas Casino: up to $ 500 CAD. While this site may not have the largest collection of games, it has some of the most interesting. Being a relatively new casino, Leo Vegas has partnered with some of the best-known developers in the world to come up with juicy slots, and table games that seasoned and new players will enjoy. There are new offers and terms every now and then that you want to keep checking to be sure you are getting the most out of your money.
How to Deposit with Interac e-Transfer?
There are usually two methods; Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer. They are different in the way they operate so that you can transfer money from your bank account to your casino Interac online account through a payment gateway when using Interac Online. For an Interac e-Transfer, you have to log into your bank account separately then make the transfer via email. The latter takes longer, but it is widely accepted when compared to the former. You have both options when making a deposit at an Interac etransfer casino.
Going about it; you will select Interac Online at the online casino with Interac, then go ahead and enter the amount you want to deposit. There will be a few prompts that will then lead to the banking platform where you are asked to select the bank to transfer funds from. The payment gateway that this platform uses is Gigadat. You will then be taken to the site of your selected bank, and more prompts will appear so you can finalize the transaction. Funds will be transferred to Interac from the bank, from where you can then deposit them into your online casino Interac payment site. You just need to confirm that the account is indeed funded.
How to Deposit Money to a Casino Account via Interac?
First, you want to check that this method is accepted at the casino you choose. If you follow our guide on Interac e transfer casinos, then you will be working with a compliant one. Then you will go to the webpage, log in, and select this method. Since your account is already loaded, transfer the amount you wish to play with, then give the additional details asked by your Interac deposit online casino. After validating this information, you will be asked to wait until the transaction is verified. This could be done instantly or sometimes, you may have to wait 4-6 days for the transfer to take effect.
Mobile Casino with Interac
One of the biggest revolutions the gambling industry has experienced is mobile gaming. Since almost everyone has a smartphone these days that they use daily and the internet is easily accessed, the new frontier is in mobile. Game developers started using HTML5 for compatibility with the most used operating systems, and now you can even play a live gaming session through a mobile device. This category includes tablets and iPads, whereas previously, only laptops and desktops gave access to these games. Now you can make some money as you commute home, too, as a way to kill boredom. Notably, casinos have these mobile games to play for free or for real money.
There are several Interac online casinos that offer mobile gaming too. Even better is that developers have come up with apps designed specifically for Android, iOS, and Windows that allow you to play instantly from the website. You no longer have to download any games, too, as long as they are available for instant gaming on the app. This platform allows you to play for free or real money, and this means access to almost all games at the casino. Just check the site of the Interac online casino Canada you want to play at and take note of the software used.
Dealing with Gambling Problems in Canada
Canada has been ranked 8th for online gambling because an estimated 19.3 million Canadians actively gamble. Not all of them are addicted or likely to have a problem that they cannot control, but that number is still a cause for concern for the government.
As it is currently, the Canadian government hasn’t legalized online gambling, and it watches the land-based operations closely. Still, there are loopholes that allow non-resident but licensed companies to offer these services in the country. Since Canadians have access to some of the top casinos with mobile gaming, they can play from anywhere for fun and the real money that comes with gambling.
When it gets out of hand and players get into debt because of their online activities, there is a problem. Many young people fall into depression when they cannot control their urge to gamble or disclose what they are doing to their nearest and dearest. If you feel like you are falling into this pit, know that you are not alone, and there are free resources you can reach out to for help.
These are some of the numbers you can call if you or someone you know is battling a gambling addiction;
- British Columbia Problem Gambling Information and Referral Service
- Manitoba Gambling Helpline
- New Brunswick Problem Gamblers Hotline
- Nova Scotia Toll-Free Gambling Helpline
- Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline
The Benefits of Using Interac
Canadian residents know this is the fastest method for them to transfer money to their accounts, and they can do this through their mobile phones. Interac is safe as information is guarded, and you hardly have to expose your bank details unnecessarily. When you play at Interac best Canadian casinos, several benefits follow you. You have the welcome bonuses to look forward to, withdrawal, and deposits from wherever since it can be done through the phone, and the Canadian dollar is the common currency here. The method isn’t free, but it is cheaper and faster than traditional banks.
Another reason you want to use this method to make deposits is that you can only use the funds you have in your account. You will never have to overdraw your account and get into debt. It is discreet, too, and so you will not have to worry about your gambling concerns being made public.
The Disadvantages of Using Interac
Though this transfer method is effective and well-liked, it also has a few disadvantages. It is only available to Canadians, and so when it is used for casino transfers, only users who play at Canadian Interac Casinos get the advantage. Also, not all casinos have embraced it as a payment method even with its advantages. Some still prefer using traditional banking. We have listed online casino Canada Interac options at the top of this page should you want to work with them.
There are no guarantees that your withdrawal will be verified immediately. Some banks take a few hours, while for others, it may be a number of days before you get your money. So, you may have to take that into consideration whenever you withdraw cash. You may also want to read the FAQ section of your casino en ligne Interac to know how long it will take.
Avoid Interac Online Casinos from our Blacklist
There are things you want to look out for when you play at a casino. Delayed payments, lack of proper communication when you ask the most basic questions, and lack of a license. They have few games that are not even audited for fairness, which means the house always wins. That does not happen when you read our reviews of online casino Interac options. We do the legwork, so you don’t have to.
You don’t have to worry about that when you play at an Interac payment casino on our list. What you need to check out for also is the blacklist we make for gambling sites that fail to meet the requirements. You would be saving yourself some valuable time and money by heeding our advice.
FAQs on online Interac Casinos
Is It Safe to Gamble at Interac Casinos? ›
Yes, it is safe to gamble at a casino that accepts Interac because the system is designed to see and deal with any faults.
Do All Casinos Accept Interac Deposits? ›
No, not all casinos accept this form of payment. We have selected the online casino accepting Interac to help you choose if you cannot find a good quality one.
Can I use Canadian dollars with Interac? ›
Yes. Interac is the number one payment method in Canada, and so there are several online casinos that accept Interac. The Canadian dollar is accepted by each of them.
What is the difference between Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer? ›
They are subtly different. Interac Online works like an e-wallet that connects to your casino account through a protected third party, while Interac e-transfer is like an e-check that you send to your account through a bank transfer.